Industrial Soft wall curtains
KALLERIANS Industrial Soft wall curtain is a convenient and effortless way to divide the working area. The curtain hangs from overhead supporting steel structures or Aluminium railing tracks. Easy to operate, curtains can be rolled for storage or unrolled just by turning a key.
This motorized roll-up curtain is a excellent solution for dividing space, all hardware is of welded construction and the vinyl coated polyester material is available in 18 oz. and 22 oz.
Technical Data of POLYCOATED VINYL TEX:
VINYL-TEX Technical Data
- Base fabric – 5.2 OZ. SY 100% polyester
- Coating – PVC
- Width – 61 inches
- Total Weight -18 oz. per square yard
- Tear strength – 81/83 lbs.
- Tensile strength – 444/441 lbs.
- Low temperature, -40 degrees F.
- Flame resistance – Unknown
- Shade Factor – 100%
- Total hanging weight is, on average, 3/4 pound per sq. ft. (340 g per 929 sq cm)
- The stacking dimension is 2’ (61cm).
Electronically welded/stitched 1″ (25mm) wide full contact weld seams run horizontally the full width of the curtain. Other wise 2” will be stitched by overlapping method after chumming. This results in a uniform and compact wrap of material onto the bottom batten as the curtain rolls up to its stored position.
Kallerians Roll-up divider curtains are available in Manual operations and available in motor driven for larger size screens.
Trackback from your site.